Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sexy Sexy Sweetness

Pour vous



I think There are certain times in your life you should be allowed to be a jerk. To make mistakes. Its the only way to learn how to be a better person. In a world that loves to swindle, and back stab. I have come to the conclusion that when push comes to shove, weather it feels good to or not, I need to hang on to every ounce of moral fiber that is within me. Life exceeds money and fame, it is a call to rise above the influence.

This recipe is one that I've worked on a number of times. This time I've spotted my own recipe and made it better. I never thought it was possible, but it was. It kicked up to another level of decadence and luxuriousness that I never knew possible. It could not have come to volition without the help of some very unique yet rich drama in my life. It made me cling to my faith and pray that I'd be vindicated. When things happen in your life that causes you pain, let that inspire you, let yourself create. And if all else fails, go back to the one thing your damn good at and you'll feel golden once again. For me...that's cooking and working out...I'm damn good at it and it feels amazing. So today I ran till I dropped, came home and baked. Do I really have time for this? Hell no, but its something I've needed and craved. So never skimp out on yourself. Invest in yourself and do something that makes you happy.

If you'd like the full recipe refer to Feb's post called "Sweet Decadence" or the second modification "Cream Cheese and Ricotta Dark Chocolate Brownies"

Modification:

Inside rather then Chocolate chunks I chopped into half inch squares Trader Joe's Walnut and heath dark chocolate bar. that goes into the brownie batter

I used 8 oz of cream cheese since I was too lazy to go to the Italian Market for ricotta. so its a tad sweeter then usual (but this is for a reason too...keep reading for reason.)

Once you've poured the last half of the brownie batter, grab a fork to make designs with by brushing the fork atop. the cream cheese will come up and create flowers.

I cut up a bar of Black Caramel and sea salt dark chocolate also from Trader Joe's and place it on top. about 1/2 by 1/2 squares. be sure to place it so that when you cut a chocolate square will be included to every slice of brownie.

Once the brownie bakes...today I went purely on feeling, from my room I could smell that it was done, poked it with a toothpick and took it out. I let it cool for a bit. then on top of the caramel chocolates that have melted a bit i dusted the brownie with fleur du sel. A delicate and refined sea salt from France. --Hence why I didn't mind the extra sweetness of the cream cheese.


Eat this brownie if your desiring rich, complex, decadent, heart-stopping dramatic, sexy, and excitingly provocative flavors.

Don't eat this brownie if you are happy with box made pastries. You will hate this recipe and then I will hate you. I will call you names and tell you your tongue is not refined enough for my friendship. (Just kidding, maybe). --oh one last thing...this recipe is gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment