Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gluten Free Turkey Day!

Detox Day 20: One more day, I can't believe its almost over. I can't get too down on myself for not having more "SHOCKING" results. But i still think i didn't do badly. Its humbling to know that it may never get easier, that it is a life long commitment. My rashes have stopped and I know for a fact now that its a result of eating wheat. Gwad that sucks, as a baker and pastry lover it really bl...ows. However not suffering is even better. I wanna extend my heart to my two friends who have taken the leap of faith to start detox during this holiday season. It will be the hardest experience of your life esp starting at this time. But its like an addict sobering up, hopefully you'll dust the cobwebs from your eyes and realize how amazing and beautiful you are. Be strong, don't give up and just so you know, I really do care and I really do love you!
Because I care, I'm going to simply direct you to another blog, only because she's done it so well, its a waste of time to try to steal it and make it better, its already great! So enjoy The Gluten Free Godess

No comments:

Post a Comment