Friday, November 11, 2011

Passion Fruit Boba Tea




Had a talk with my brother. He inspires me. He told me how proud he was of my accomplishments with all this wt loss, and what strong will it takes for one to get this far. Sometimes I forget how far I've come and how drastically my life has changed. If you can, today make a short list of hard things you need to do to change your life for the better. Then work harder then ever to do it. Live your dream, even if it nearly kills you.

What is the key to achieving such success? Well, as I mentioned, a strong will, so strong no one can sway you or move you. Like a stone boulder, only you can get up and move yourself. I've had people tell me that I'm crazy, or that its just one bite of cookie. These people are all Jealous or lack understanding. They will casually try to knock you down albeit not on purpose, I've learned that once you make a decision to do something, if your not hearing words of support then they are not worth hearing. Regardless of how crazy your decision is, and how much your loved ones may disagree, they still need to agree to be supportive of "YOUR" decision.

I am inspired today my the late Steve Jobs. He once said, "Find what you love to do, and go out and find a way to make money doing it, and you will be successful." So I am a broke ass photographer trying to make her way. what do I have? Nothing but my iron will, a desire in my heart and love in my soul to carry me through.

I started detox again. This time around my goal is just to "get clean" like an addict whose fallen off the wagon, so do I need to get back on track.

Its good to have love in your life. The kind that makes you want to live longer. This detox has sort of been a lazy one. At most I try to run a few miles a day some days of the week. In the past I'd push my self to the limits physically to try to be hard core. This time around I realized its more important for me to learn how to eat right once again. Eat cleanly and well. It's been pretty easy in a strange way..maybe its because love has carried me through.

This recipe was spotted when my sister-in-law taught my mom how to make passion fruit juice. I decided I'd make this into a pearl tea drink.

Passion Fruit Pearl Tea

(all images on this post are not my photos) This recipe is quite simple but yummy. Will definitely wet your whiskers and put a smile on your lips.

Ingredients:

Passion fruits (4)

Stevia Sugar

Jasmine tea brewed

Boba

Ice

Directions

1. scoop out the insides of the fruit with a spoon over a siv into a glass. you can't really save the meat, you just want the juice.

2. Add the juice to your brewed Jasmine tea. Then add stevia sugar to sweeten. Stevia is a plant sugar derivative. It is much healthier and does not immediately convert to fat like cane refined sugars.


3. Boil some boba tapioca, you have to look for this at the asian market, comes in a bag or box and the dried version looks like

4. Add boba or whatever condiments you wish to your mixture, flavor it as you wish, add crushed ice on top and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment